Pass your Nevada Electrician Licence Exam!
When you need to pass your Nevada Electrical license exam, order this course!
Licenses issued by examination.
Our electrical license course thoroughly prepares you to pass your 2017 Nevada Electricians License exam.
Get your Nevada Residential, Journeyman, or Master Electrician Licence.
IF YOU ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING NEVADA ELECTRICIAN EXAMS, THIS COURSE TEACHES YOU TO PASS YOUR EXAM THE FIRST TIME YOU TEST. G16 RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN EXAM. G17 JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN EXAM. OR G18 MASTER ELECTRICIAN EXAM
How? Because TLC Works! Our programs are among the most successful, comprehensive, and affordable training and exam preparation programs available anywhere.
The key to your success while using our program is a 22-lesson breakdown of our curriculum, designed to maximize your learning & retention potential. If you follow our curriculum, you WILL PASS your exam!
We provide a comprehensive strategy to pass the Nevada electrician exam by teaching you how to “navigate” the 2017 NEC. You will quickly become an expert at finding the answers to exam questions rapidly and accurately.
Why choose TLC? to help pass the Electrician exam? Because your time is too valuable to choose anyone else!
Five Reasons to Enlist ECC to help you PASS YOUR NEVADA ELECTRICIAN EXAM.
- TLC has fifteen years of experience educating electricians on navigating the code and passing state-required electrician tests. We are experts at helping electricians pass the electrical exam!
- A+ Rated with the BBB. Our Programs Work, we have never received a complaint. Check us out!
- Our eTextbooks and online study center contain over 1300 multiple choice questions taken directly from the 2017 NEC (the basis of the Nevada electrician test), as well as dozens of timed simulated full-length practice exams.
- We guarantee that YOU WILL PASS YOUR EXAM! If you don’t pass your Nevada electrician exam after two attempts, We offer a full refund.
- We have a 98% Pass Rate! Our students pass the exam. In fact, out of the 3000+ electricians that have used our study courses, less than 50 failed to pass on the first try.
OUR STUDENTS PASS, we guarantee it! Our students enjoy a 98% pass rate!
Consultants are available at 866-685-8564 – Mon-Fri 7 am to 10 pm pst to answer any of your questions.
Each student has access to online study guides and online study questions and timed full-length simulated exams.
Basic Electrical Theory – eBook
- AC Current
- Simple AC Current Calculations
- AC Phase
- Phase Rotation
- Single-Phase Power Systems
- Three-Phase Power Systems
- Three-Phase Y and Delta Configurations
- Measurements AC Magnitude
- Power in Resistive and Reactive AC Circuits
- Calculating Power Factor
- Practical Power Factor Correction
- Kirchhoff’s law.
Supplemental Study – eBook
- Ohms Law Tutorial
- Prints & Specifications Tutorial
- Wire Color Codes
- Electronic Symbols
- Electrical Diagrams
- Digital Multimeters
Navigating the 2017 NEC – eBook
- How to quickly reference the NEC
- Code reference speed drills
- Table of Contents
- Layout and structure of the codebook
- How to use the Index
- TLC System for answering test questions
- Keyword Identification – How to identify the subject of a question
- Example questions are broken down for your review.
- Practice questions with answers fully mapped out.
ONLINE STUDY CENTER – Study Questions and Practice Exams
STUDY MODE | FLASH CARD MODE | CHAPTER TESTS | SIMULATED FINAL EXAMS
Access Study Questions and Simulated Exams From Any Device With Internet Access! Online features include 1300+ practice questions, virtual flashcards, chapter exams, and unlimited simulated final exams.
These questions provide the framework for you to practice locating the answers to exam questions through the use of the 2017 NEC Codebook. The process of constantly utilizing the codebook to answer practice questions will build up the speed and code knowledge you need to pass your electrical exam successfully.
Four Modes of study!
- STUDY MODE This mode covers all Nevada electrical exam questions and answers within our course. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location.)
- GENERAL TRADE KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS (General electrical questions not in the code)
- BLUEPRINT READING QUESTIONS
- CALCULATION QUESTIONS (Load Calculations, Conduit Fill, etc.)
- 2017 NEC CODE QUESTIONS
- FLASHCARD MODE: Online Virtual Flashcards provide randomized access to our entire question set, an ideal setting to practice exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location)
- CHAPTER TESTS: Provide real-time feedback on each section of our study materials, enabling you to concentrate on sections that need improvement.
- SIMULATED FINAL EXAMS: Simulates the taking of your actual PSI Electrician exam.
Simulated Finals Are:
- FULL LENGTH (Same number of questions)
- TIMED (Same amount of time allowed)
- RANDOMIZED (Questions are randomized; all exams are unique.)
- PROPERLY BALANCED (Balanced according to the Candidate Information Bulletin guaranteeing a realistic exam simulation.)
Take as many Simulated Final Exams as you Want! ( These exams help you to gain the knowledge and confidence needed to pass your electrical exam effortlessly)
ONE YEAR ONLINE ACCESS: 1-year full access membership to our Online Study Center. Conveniently study in your home or office without wasting valuable time commuting to distant classes.
Our program is a reliable and affordable way to prepare for your Nevada Electrician Exam while at home and online.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2017 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE. IF YOU DO NOT OWN A COPY OF THE CODEBOOK, YOU SHOULD ACQUIRE ONE IMMEDIATELY.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check with your State or Local Board for current information. Licensing requirements change and our site may not have been updated to reflect those changes.
QUESTION: How do I sign up for the exam?
The exam is administered by a third-party testing center, ICC International Code Council. You can contact PSI with any questions at (800) 733-9267 Hours of operation are 9 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri, (Pacific Time)
QUESTION: How long is the exam?
ANSWER: The G18 Residential Electrician exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Test takers have 4:00 hours to complete the exam and must score 70% or greater to pass. The exam is open-book with authorized materials and is computer-based.
The exam covers the following subjects:
- General Knowledge 12%
- Services and Service Equipment 22%
- Feeders 13%
- Branch Circuits and Conductors 25%
- Wiring Methods and Materials 13%
- Equipment and Devices 8%
- Special Occupancies, Equipment, and Conditions 7%
ANSWER: The G17 Journeyman Electrician exam consists of 80 multiple-choice questions. Test takers have 3:00 hours to complete the exam and must score 70% or greater to pass. The exam is open-book with authorized materials and is computer-based.
The exam covers the following subjects:
- General Knowledge 6%
- Services and Service Equipment 11%
- Feeders 4%
- Branch Circuits and Conductors 19%
- Wiring Methods and Materials 26%
- Equipment and Devices 13%
- Control Devices 4%
- Motors and Generators 6%
- Special Occupancies, Equipment, and Conditions 11%
ANSWER: The G16 Master Electrician exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. Test takers have 5:00 hours to complete the exam and must score 75% or greater to pass. The exam is open-book with authorized materials and is computer-based.
The exam covers the following subjects:
- General Knowledge and Plan Reading 12%
- Services and Service Equipment 16%
- Feeders 4%
- Branch Circuits and Conductors 16%
- Wiring Methods and Materials 19%
- Equipment and Devices 10%
- Control Devices 3%
- Motors and Generators 8%
- Special Occupancies, Equipment, and Conditions 12%
QUESTION: Why should someone study this course if the Residential, Journeyman, or Master Electrician license exam is an open-book test?
ANSWER: The electrical certification test is a very challenging exam and usually requires a month or more of preparation to pass.
The 2017 NEC is a large and complex publication containing over 800 pages of code. It is challenging to locate each correct article and answer in the time allowed during the exam without thorough preparation.
Our course is designed to familiarize you with the 2017 NEC. You will know precisely how to find the correct answers in the code when you take your exam.
We prepare you to successfully pass your exam by providing extensive knowledge of the structure of the code and by thoroughly covering each subject appearing on your Electrical License Exam.
QUESTION: Why is a copy of the 2017 NEC required by this course?
ANSWER: The Electrician License Exam is based on the 2017 NEC. This course is an excellent study companion to the 2017 NEC. This course makes frequent references to code sections and guides you through the exam topics.
The Electrical License Exam is an open-book code exam. To pass, you must continuously reference the 2017 National Electrical Code.
The following codes and books are permitted to be brought into the testing center.
- NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code, 2017 Edition.
- Ugly’s Electrical References, George V. Hart, (any edition may be used)
QUESTION: Where do I go to take my exam?
ANSWER: With ICC PRONTO you can take the exam at home on your Computer!
Use your codebook to answer the following Nevada Electrician Certification Exam questions.
- PASS –If you correctly answer twenty+ of these free NV electrician exam practice questions, great job!
- FAIL – If you miss four or more questions, order this course and learn to pass your NV Electrician Exam.
Use the 2017 (NEC) National Electrical Code) to solve these NV electrical certification exam practice questions.