PASS YOUR SOUTH DAKOTA JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN LICENSE EXAM!
IF YOU ARE NOT A LICENSED SOUTH DAKOTA JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN, SIGN UP NOW!
ARE YOU A CODEBOOK MASTER? You need to be if you want to pass your electrician exam and become a licensed South Dakota Journeyman Electrician.
98% of our clients succeed on the 1st attempt. WE TEACH YOU TO PASS!
Our Electrician Licence Exam Preparation Courses teach you how to locate specific code within the (NEC) National Electrical Code. Our courses explain how to quickly navigate the code, and how to break down exam questions and quickly find exam answers in the 2017 NEC.
Master the skills required to pass the South Dakota Journeyman Electrician Licence Exam and become a Licensed Electrician.
$199.00Add to cart
Get Licensed! South Dakota law requires that all electricians be certified if performing work as a Journeyman Electrician. If you do not possess a current South Dakota Journeyman electrician license, you are working illegally. Complete the appropriate online application and submit it to the South Dakota Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs ASAP.
Get your South Dakota ICC Journeyman Electrician License.
Our Electrical License study course will thoroughly prepare you to pass your South Dakota electrical exam the first time you test.
How? Because TLC Works: Our programs are among the most successful, comprehensive, and affordable training and exam preparation programs available anywhere.
The Master key to your success while using our program is “The Plan:” A 22-lesson breakdown of our entire curriculum, designed to maximize your learning & retention potential. If you follow our curriculum, you WILL PASS your exam!
We provide a comprehensive strategy to pass the South Dakota Electrical exam, as well as how to “navigate” the 2017 NEC. You will quickly become an expert at finding the answers to exam questions rapidly and accurately.
Satisfaction is guaranteed! All of our programs have a five day evaluation period. If you don’t see the value in what you’ve purchased, send it back for a full refund.
Why choose ECC? Because your time is too valuable to do anything else!
Five Reasons to Enlist TLC to help you PASS YOUR SOUTH DAKOTA JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICAL EXAM.
- We have fifteen years of experience teaching electricians how to pass their Electrical Certification Exam. We are experts in teaching you how to navigate the Code. We have been helping electricians pass this test since 2005. We know how to help you pass your exam and get you certified!
- A+ Rated with the BBB. OUR PROGRAM WORKS. WE HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A COMPLAINT!
- Our textbooks and online study center contain over 1200 multiple choice questions taken directly from the 2017 NEC (the basis of the South Dakota State test), as well as numerous full-length practice exams.
- We guarantee that YOU WILL PASS YOUR EXAM! TLC was the first 32 Hour ONLINE continuing education school in California. We are the ONLY one that offers both Certification Exam Test Preparation and Online Continuing Education.
- We have a 98% Pass Rate! Our students pass the exam. In fact, out of the 3000+ electricians that have used our study courses, less than 50 failed to pass on the first try.
OUR STUDENTS PASS, we guarantee it! Our students enjoy a 98%+ pass rate!
Consultants are available at 866-685-8564 – Mon-Fri 7 am to 10 pm PST to answer questions & lend assistance.
This course covers the South Dakota Electrician exams.
Don’t waste time commuting to a classroom when you can study conveniently in your home or office. Our program is a reliable, affordable way to pass the South Dakota Journeyman Electrician Certification exam.
Basic Electrical Theory – eBook
- AC Current
- Simple AC Current Calculations
- AC Phase
- Phase Rotation
- Single-Phase Power Systems
- Three-Phase Power Systems
- Three-Phase Y and Delta Configurations
- Measurements AC Magnitude
- Power in Resistive and Reactive AC Circuits
- Calculating Power Factor
- Practical Power Factor Correction
- Kirchhoff’s law.
Supplemental Study – eBook
- Ohms Law Tutorial
- Prints & Specifications Tutorial
- Wire Color Codes
- Electronic Symbols
- Electrical Diagrams
- Digital Multimeters
Navigating the 2017 NEC – eBook
- How to quickly reference the NEC
- Code reference speed drills
- Table of Contents
- Layout and structure of the codebook
- How to use the Index
- TLC System for answering test questions
- Keyword Identification – How to identify the subject of a question
- Example questions are broken down for your review
- Practice questions with answers fully mapped out
ONLINE STUDY CENTER – Practice Exams & Study Questions
Book Study Mode | Flash Card Study Mode | Chapter Test Mode | Exam Simulation Mode:
Access Study Questions & Simulated Exams from any device with internet access! Online features include 1200+ practice questions, virtual flashcards, chapter exams, & unlimited mock final exams.
These questions exist to provide a framework for you to practice locating the answers to questions through the use of your NEC Codebook. It is this process of constantly utilizing the code to answer practice questions that will build up the speed and code knowledge to successfully pass your electrical exam.
Four Modes of study!
- STUDY MODE This mode covers all Alabama electrical exam questions and answers within our course. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location.)
Included in this mode of study are;
- General Trade Knowledge Questions (General electrical questions not in the code)
- Blueprint Reading Questions
- Calculation Questions (Load Calculations, Conduit Fill, etc.)
- 2017 NEC Code Questions
- FLASHCARD MODE: Online Virtual Flashcards provide individual randomized questions. This mode of study presents access to our entire question set and is an ideal setting to practice answering randomized exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location.
- CHAPTER TESTS: Verify your understanding of each section of our structured study questions. (Practice tests provide real-time feedback on each section of our study materials and enable you to concentrate on those sections most needing improvement.
- SIMULATED FINAL EXAM: Final exams simulate the experience of taking your actual electrician exam.
Simulated Finals Are:
- Full length (Exact same number of questions as the Master Electrician exam)
- Timed (Exact same amount of time allowed as the Master Electrician exam)
- Randomized (Questions are assigned randomly; all exams are unique.)
- Properly Balanced (All questions are balanced according to the Candidate Information Bulletin to guarantee a realistic exam simulation)
Take as Many Timed Final Exams as you Want! (Practice exams help you rapidly gain confidence and knowledge to pass your Electrical Exam effortlessly.)
ONE YEAR ONLINE ACCESS: 1-year full access membership to our Online Study Center. Conveniently study in your home or office without wasting valuable time commuting to distant classes.
Our program is a reliable and affordable way to prepare for your Alabama Electrician Exam while at home and online.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2017 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE. IF YOU DO NOT OWN A COPY OF THE CODEBOOK, YOU SHOULD ACQUIRE ONE IMMEDIATELY.