Pass Your 2020 Montana Electrical License Exam!
When you need to pass your Montana electrician license exam, order this course!
Licenses issued by examination.
Our electrical license course thoroughly prepares you to pass your Montana Electricians License exam.
Get your Montana Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electricians License.
Our Electrical License study course will thoroughly prepare you to pass your Montana electrical exam the first time you test.
How? Because TLC Works! Our programs are among the most successful, comprehensive, and affordable training and exam preparation programs available anywhere.
While using our program, the key to your success is a 5-lesson breakdown of our curriculum, designed to maximize your learning & retention potential. When you follow our curriculum, you WILL PASS your exam!
We provide a comprehensive strategy to pass the Montana Master or Journeyman Electrician exam by teaching you how to “navigate” the 2020 NEC. You will quickly become an expert at finding the answers to exam questions rapidly and accurately.
Why choose TLC? To help pass the Electrician exam? Because your time is too valuable to choose anyone else!
Five Reasons to Enlist TLC to Ensure you Pass your Montana Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electricians Exam.
- TLC has fifteen years of experience educating electricians on how to navigate the code and pass state-required electrician tests. We are experts at helping electricians pass the electrical exam!
- A+ Rated with the BBB. Our Program Works, we have never received a complaint. Check us out!
- Our eTextbooks and online study center contain over 1300 multiple choice questions taken directly from the 2020 NEC (the basis of the Montana State test), as well as dozens of timed simulated full-length practice exams.
- We guarantee that YOU WILL PASS YOUR EXAM! If you don’t pass your Montana Electricians exam after two attempts, We offer a full refund.
- We have a 98% Pass Rate! Our students pass the exam. In fact, out of the 3000+ electricians that have used our study courses, less than 50 failed to pass on the first try.
Our students pass, we guarantee it! Our students enjoy a 98% pass rate!
Consultants are available at 866-685-8564 – Mon-Fri 7 am to 10 pm pst to answer any of your questions.
Each student has access to the course for one year!
Electrical Theory – eCourse
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Basic DC Theory
- Basic AC Theory
- Ohms Law
- Test Equipment
Blueprint Reading – eCourse
- Label Systems & Schematic Reading
- Construction Drawing Tutorial
Navigating the 2020 NEC – eManual
- How to quickly reference the NEC
- Code reference speed drills
- Table of Contents
- Layout and structure of the codebook
- How to use the Index
- TLC System for answering test questions
- Keyword Identification – How to identify the subject of a question
- Example questions are broken down for your review.
- Practice questions with answers fully mapped out.
Study Questions and Simulated Final Exams
Access Study Questions & Simulated Exams from any device with internet access! Online features include 1300+ practice questions, virtual flashcards, & unlimited mock final exams.
These questions exist to provide a framework for you to practice locating the answers to questions through the use of your NEC Codebook. This process of constantly utilizing the code to answer practice questions will build up the speed and code knowledge to pass your electrical exam successfully.
- CHAPTER QUESTIONS This mode covers all Washington electrical exam questions and answers within our course. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location.)
Questions Include the following topic;
- General Trade Knowledge (General electrical questions not in the code)
- Electrical Theory
- Blueprint Reading
- 2020 NEC Code Questions
- ONLINE FLASHCARDS: Virtual Flashcards provide individual randomized questions. This presents access to our entire question set and is an ideal setting to practice answering randomized exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location).
- SIMULATED FINAL EXAM: Final exams simulate the experience of taking your actual electrician exam.
Simulated Finals Are:
- Full length (Same number of questions as the Montana Electrician exam)
- Timed (Same amount of time allowed as the Montana Electrician exam)
- Randomized (Questions are assigned randomly; all exams are unique.)
- Properly Balanced (All questions are balanced according to the Candidate Information Bulletin to guarantee a realistic exam simulation)
Take as Many Timed Final Exams as you Want! (Practice exams help you rapidly gain confidence and knowledge to pass your Electrical Exam effortlessly.)
ONE-YEAR ONLINE ACCESS: 1-year full access membership to our Online Study Center. Conveniently study in your home or office without wasting valuable time commuting to distant classes.
Our program is a reliable and affordable way to prepare for your Montana Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electrician Exam while at home and online.
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2020 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE. IF YOU DO NOT OWN A COPY OF THE CODEBOOK, YOU SHOULD ACQUIRE ONE IMMEDIATELY
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: Who is required to have a Montana State Electricians License?
ANSWER: All individuals engaged as electricians performing work, must be licensed by the Montana State Electrical Board.
QUESTION: How much experience is required by the State of Montana to become a licensed Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electrician?
Master Electrician applicants must have written evidence of being a graduate as an electrical engineer and prove a minimum of 2,000 hours of practical experience or 8,000 hours of Journeyman experience.
Journeyman Electrician applicants must prove a minimum of 8,000 hours of practical experience or have worked in the electrical field for at least 20,000 hours certified by an employer, or proof of completion of an approved inside wireman apprenticeship program in the electrical trade or completion of a training program conducted by a union or trade association.
Residential Electrician applicants must prove a minimum of 4,000 hours of practical experience or, proof of completion of an approved residential apprenticeship program in the electrical trade or completion of a training program conducted by a union or trade association.
QUESTION: How do I sign up for the Montana Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electrician License exams?
ANSWER: All candidates must register, fill out, and submit a Master, Journeyman, or Residential Electrician License application form on the Montana State Electrical Board website for approval to sit the exam. Alternatively, a paper application can be downloaded and printed from the state website.
QUESTION: What content is included in the exam, how many questions are there, and how much time do I have to complete it?
ANSWER: The Master, Journeyman, and Residential license exams differ in length. Please refer to the PSI Exams Candidate Information Bulletin.
QUESTION: Why study TLC’s course if the Master, Journeyman, and Residential Electrician license exams are open book?
ANSWER: The electrical license exam is complex. It can require at least a month of study and preparation to pass.
The 2020 NEC is a publication containing over 800 pages of complex code. Through TLC’s course, locating the correct answer within the time allowed during the exam will be mastered.
TLC prepares you to successfully pass your exam by providing extensive instruction on the structure of the code each subject appearing in your Montana Electrician License Exam is broadly covered.
QUESTION: Why is a copy of the 2020 NEC required for this course?
ANSWER: Montana State Electrician License exams are based on the 2020 NEC. TLC’s proven companion course will guide you through frequent references to critical code. Preparing you for your upcoming license exam.
QUESTION: What can I bring to the testing center?
ANSWER: Approved References are addressed in the Candidate Information Bulletin.
QUESTION: Where do I go to take my exam?
ANSWER: All exams are managed and administrated at a third-party testing center. For details and a list of test centers in your area, contact PSI Exams or telephone them at 855-746-8173. For a complete listing of Montana testing sites please refer to the Candidate Information Bulletin.
Complete the appropriate application and submit it to the Montana State Electrical Board ASAP.
General Information Links:
- Montana State Licensing – Candidate Information Bulletin:
Exam Scheduling – Exam Content – Testing Center Locations
- Electrician Licensee Search Tool:
Check Electrical License Status
The Montana electrician certification exam is selected randomly from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to locate exam answers in your NEC codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to navigate your codebook & pass your exam quickly. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“
Use the 2020 (NEC) National Electrical Code) to solve these Montana electrician exam practice questions.