PASS YOUR ELECTRICIAN EXAM OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Complete the course outline and take the exam. If, you do not pass after two attempts while using our course. You can request a full refund.
To properly utilize our course and qualify for a full refund if you cannot pass your exam.
- Complete the entire curriculum as laid out within the “Read This First-Study Schedule” located in the “START HERE” portion of the classroom.
- Pass at least two mock final exams with a score of 80% or higher.
- Take and fail to pass the electrician exam twice while using our program.
- After your first unsuccessful attempt at passing your exam, email your test results to us so we may guide you in the areas where you are struggling.
- If you are unable to pass your exam on your second attempt send us your test results within 14 days of taking your exam to receive a full refund, and we will remove you from the course.
We will provide additional coaching and guidance towards passing your exam if you elect to remain enrolled in our course.
*Shipping charges are non refundable.