PASS YOUR ELECTRICIAN EXAM OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Complete the course outline and take the exam. If after one-on-one coaching, you cannot pass your exam on your second attempt while using our course, you can request a full course refund.
To properly utilize our course and qualify for a full course refund if you cannot pass your exam.
- Complete the entire curriculum as laid out in the “Read This First-Study Schedule.”
- Pass at least two mock final exams with a score of 80% or higher.
- Take and fail to pass the electrician exam twice while using our program.
- After your first unsuccessful attempt at passing your exam, email your test results to us so we may guide you in the areas where you are struggling.
- If you cannot pass your exam on your second attempt, send us your test results within 14 days of taking your exam to receive a full refund, and we will remove you from the course.
- Codebooks are non-refundable
We will provide additional coaching and guidance toward passing your exam if you elect to remain enrolled in our course.
*Shipping charges are non-refundable.