Pass Your 2020 Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential License Exam!
When you need to pass your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician license exam, order this course!
Licenses issued by examination.
Our electrical license course thoroughly prepares you to pass your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License exam.
Start Now! Arkansas law requires if you’re performing work as an Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician that, you be licensed.
Complete the online application and submit it to the Arkansas Board of Electrical Examiners ASAP.
Get your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License.
Our Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License study course will thoroughly prepare you to pass your journeyman electrical exam the first time you test.
How? Because TLC Works! Our programs are among the most successful, comprehensive, and affordable training and exam preparation programs available anywhere.
While using our program, the key to your success is a 5-lesson breakdown of our curriculum, designed to maximize your learning & retention potential. When you follow our curriculum, you WILL PASS your exam!
We provide a comprehensive strategy to pass the Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician exam by teaching you how to “navigate” the 2020 NEC. You will quickly become an expert at finding the answers to exam questions rapidly and accurately.
Why choose TLC to help pass the Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician exam? Because your time is too valuable to choose anyone else!
Five Reasons TLC can help you Pass Your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License Exam
- TLC has over fifteen years of experience educating electricians on navigating the code and passing state-required electrician exams. We are experts at helping electricians pass the electrical exam!
- A+ Rated with the BBB. Our Programs Work, we have never received a complaint. Check us out!
- Our online study center contains eCourses, eManual, over 1400 multiple-choice Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician study questions, and randomized, timed, full-length simulated final exams.
- We guarantee that you will pass your exam! If you don’t pass your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician exam after two attempts, We offer a full refund see details.
- We have a 98% Pass Rate! Thousands of electricians have used our study courses. Our students pass the exam with a minimum of 50 hours of study time.
Consultants are available at 866-685-8564 – Mon-Fri, 7 am to 10 pm pst, to answer any of your questions.
ONE-YEAR ONLINE ACCESS: Accessible from any device with internet access!
How To Use Our Online Study Center
Our guided self-study schedule contains the following:
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Basic DC Theory
- Basic AC Theory
- Ohms Law
- Test Equipment
- Electrical Theory Chapter Questions
- Label Systems & Schematic Reading
- Construction Drawing Tutorial
- Blueprint Reading Chapter Questions
Navigating the 2020 NEC – eManual
Our “NAVIGATING THE 2020 NEC” eManual helps students review the (NEC) National Electrical Code.
When you master the code, you master your Exam!
This eManual is the heart of the TLC Arkansas Journeyman Electrician License or Journeyman Residential Electrician Training Program. It will familiarize you with the use, layout, and content of the 2020 NEC.
- The purpose and layout of the code
- How to navigate the NEC
- Codebook navigation exercises, speed drills
- Using the Table of Contents
- Breaking down questions by subject.
- Keyword Identification, how to Identify the subject of a question for easy reference.
- How to search for a code article by referencing the INDEX.
- Code reference example questions with in-depth solutions.
Study Questions and Simulated Final Exams
- GUIDED CHAPTER QUESTIONS This covers all Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License exam questions and answers within our course. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location.) These questions exist to provide a framework for you to practice locating the answers to questions through the use of your NEC Codebook. The process of constantly utilizing the code to answer practice questions will build up your speed and code knowledge to pass your electrical exam successfully.
Questions Include the following topic:
- General Trade Knowledge Questions
- 2020 NEC Code Questions
- Calculation Questions (Load Calculations, Conduit Fill, etc.)
- ONLINE FLASHCARDS: Virtual Flashcards provide individual randomized questions. This provides access to our entire question set and is an ideal setting to practice answering randomized exam questions. (Organized as Question – Answer – Code Location).
- SIMULATED FINAL EXAM: Final exams simulate the experience of taking your actual Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License exam.
Simulated Finals Are:
- Full length (Same number of questions as the exam)
- Timed (Same amount of time allowed as the exam)
- Randomized (Questions are assigned randomly; all exams are unique.)
- Properly Balanced (All questions are balanced according to the Candidate Information Bulletin to guarantee a realistic exam simulation)
Take as Many Timed Final Exams as you Want! (Practice final exams help you rapidly gain confidence and knowledge to pass your Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician License exam effortlessly.)
THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A COPY OF THE 2020 (NEC) NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE. IF YOU DO NOT OWN A COPY OF THE CODEBOOK, YOU MAY PURCHASE ONE BELOW.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check with your State or Local Board for current information. Licensing requirements change, and our site may not have been updated to reflect those changes.
QUESTION: Who is required to have an Arkansas Journeyman Electrical License?
ANSWER: Any individual who is limited by license classification to install, maintain, and extend electrical conductors and equipment. A journeyman electrician cannot contract with the general public to plan, layout, or supervise the installation, maintenance, and extension of electrical conductors and equipment without employing at least one (1) full-time master electrician.
QUESTION: Who is required to have an Arkansas Journeyman Residential Electrical License?
ANSWER: Any individual who is limited by license classification to install, alter, repair, maintain, or renovate electrical facilities for one and two-family dwellings under the general supervision of a residential master electrician or a master electrician. A residential journeyman may perform electrical work on commercial or other projects under the supervision of a journeyman
electrician or master electrician in the same manner and with the same ratio as an electrical apprentice.
QUESTION: How much experience is required by the State of Arkansas to become a licensed Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrician?
ANSWER: This depends on the type of license you are applying for and is covered in the Administrative Rules of the Arkansas Board of Electrical Examiners, pages 22-27.
QUESTION: How do I apply for a Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Residential Electrical License?
ANSWER: All candidates can create an online account and fill out and submit a Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Electrical Residential License application to the Arkansas Department of Labor & Licensing for approval to sit the exam.
QUESTION: What content is included in the exam, how many questions are there, and how much time do I have to complete it?
ANSWER: The Journeyman Electrician exam Is 3 hours and has 60 questions. The Journeyman Residential Electrical license exam is 2 hours and has 40 questions. Please refer to the Arkansas Department of Labor & Licensing Candidate Information Bulletin for the breakdowns of each exam.
QUESTION: Why should someone study this course if the Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Electrical Residential license exam is an open-book test?
ANSWER: The electrical licensing exam is very challenging and usually requires a month or more preparation to pass.
The 2020 NEC is a large and complex publication containing over 800 pages of code. It is challenging to locate each correct article and answer in the time allowed during the exam without thorough preparation.
Our course is designed to familiarize you with the 2020 NEC. You will know precisely how to find the correct answers in the code when you take your exam.
We prepare you to successfully pass your exam by providing extensive knowledge of the code structure and broadly covering each subject appearing on your Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Electrical Residential License Exam.
QUESTION: Why is a copy of the 2020 NEC required by this course?
ANSWER: Arkansas Journeyman Electrician or Journeyman Electrical Residential Electrician License Exam is based on the 2020 NEC. This course is an excellent study companion to the 2020 NEC. This course makes frequent references to code sections and guides you through the exam topics.
The Electrical Licensing Exam is an open-book code exam. To pass, you must continuously reference the 2020 National Electrical Code.
The following codebooks are allowed by the testing center.
- The NFPA 70 – National Electrical Code, 2020 Edition.
QUESTION: What can I bring into the testing center?
ANSWER: Approved References are addressed in the Candidate Information Bulletin on Page 7
QUESTION: Where do I go to take my exam?
ANSWER: All exams are managed and administrated at a third-party testing center. For details and a list of test centers in your area, contact PROV INC. Or telephone them at (866) 720-7768. For a complete listing of Arkansas’s testing sites, please refer to the Candidate Information Bulletin.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAM:
The Arkansas Master Electrician or Master Residential Electrician License Exam is an open-book multiple-choice exam. Some questions may require mathematical computation.
All exam questions are written to provide only one BEST answer and are NOT written as trick questions.
Complete the application and submit it to the Arkansas Department of Labor – Electrical Board ASAP.
General Information Links:
- Arkansas Licensing – Candidate Information Bulletin:
Exam Scheduling – Exam Content – Testing Center Locations
- Electrician Licensee Search Tool:
Check Electrical License Status
- Electrician License Application
For approval by the Arkansas Electrical Contractors Board
The Arkansas Journeyman Electrician exam is selected randomly from a database of thousands of potential questions. Memorizing answers is not the path to passing your exam!
If you understand how to locate exam answers in your 2020 NEC codebook, you should be able to answer 100% of these practice questions correctly.
We teach you how to navigate your codebook quickly & pass your exam. “Master The Code, Master The Exam!“
Use the 2020 (NEC) National Electrical Code) to solve these Arkansas Journeyman electrician exam practice questions.